NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD

Friday, September 7, 2012

Chris Daughtry shows off shirtless his fit body on Twitter

Via Glooce




Earlier this week, the rocker Tweeted a shirtless photo of himself, writing, "Just left the gym! After 5 yrs of neglect, I'm PUMPED to see AB's again! Hard work and commitment is paying off!" 

Detailing his fitness and health regimen, Daughtry, 32, also Tweeted, "Since the Lifehouse tour in 2010, I've lost 23 pounds, but some of that was muscle. I had to refocus my food intake and mix up my routines." 

"It wasn't until a few months ago that I REALLY got serious and motivated," he Tweeted, explaining his drive. "Now there's no going back!" 

And when one fan Tweeted about the rocker landing the cover of Men's Health, Daughtry replied: "Hope so! Or Mens Fitness."

Source

No comments:

SHIRTLESS SINGERS ARCHIVE

Followers